Millions of us have taken out loans, credit cards and mortgages over the last few decades, but the trouble is, how many of us are eligible for a refund?
Am I eligible to reclaim?
If you were sold PPI without being told or without being told it was optional, then you will have a legitimate claim. If one or more the following statements applies to you, then there is good chance you’re owed a refund:
- If you were unemployed, self-employed or retired when you took out a PPI policy that included unemployment cover
- If the total cost of adding PPI to the loan wasn’t clearly explained to you or if the quote you were given for the cost of the loan automatically had PPI added
- If you were told PPI was compulsory
- If you felt that you were being pressured into taking the cover and unable to say no
- If you weren’t told how to go about cancelling your policy
- If you’ve checked and found that you are paying for PPI cover that you didn’t realise you had
If you’re still unsure if you’re owed a refund, then visit our processes page and start a free claim with us.